Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Ask K.L. on VYOU!

So you may notice a little addition to the top of my blog. I just set up a Vyou account which allows anyone to submit questions to me about the writing process, indie publishing, how to get published, advice about a publishing strategy, books I've published, books you've published, how to find an agent, who are my favorite authors, what I ate for dinner last night...and are the men in The Bum Magnet based on real people??? Hmmm...if you want to know the answer, here's your chance to ask. Forget that pesky comment box, just ask here! Eventually it'll be added to the Simon & Schuster page but you can get started right now and you can ask anonymously if you so choose! :) So, what question can I answer for you today?

Thanks for letting me know about the glitch...Here's the link

1 comment:

  1. Dear KL - I think you need to trouble shoot and de-bug this new feature a bit. Nothing is coming up but big white blank boxes (at least on my system.

    ReplyDelete

NO ADVERTISING. THEY WILL BE DELETED. BUT YOU CAN PUT YOUR BUSINESS NAME AND TITLE IN YOUR SIGNATURE.