Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Pay It Forward Free Publishing Seminar - Saturday July 28th

It's here! I'm going to host a free pay it forward publishing seminar for aspiring authors on July 28, 2012 from 9-11 am. I'll be discussing...

  • My Publishing Story 
  • POD Publishing Processes 
  • Traditional Publishing Processes 
  • Answering YOUR questions on anything from publishing to marketing to my thoughts on the industry (if you ask). 
Join me and please tweet the information and share with your author friends. I don't have time to do these often so please come prepared to get the most from this seminar that you can!

Can't wait to meet you!

Bookmark this link!   http://www.anymeeting.com/KLBrady1

K.L. Brady

1 comment:

  1. Nice posting about book publishing............................

    ReplyDelete

NO ADVERTISING. THEY WILL BE DELETED. BUT YOU CAN PUT YOUR BUSINESS NAME AND TITLE IN YOUR SIGNATURE.