Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Tips & Tricks of the Trade - Author Websites

Saw this great article on what should go on author websites that I wanted to share with the crew. I like this article in particular because she breaks it down between what published writers should have on their websites versus unpublished writers. Check it out! I think you'll find it most helpful.

http://kortizzle.blogspot.com/2011/06/author-web-sites-basics.html

For those of you looking to set up a website on the cheap, my suggestion is www.officelive.com. I like their service versus the freeweb service and others because there is no unwanted, distracting advertisements! And you can incorporate advanced features like a blog, paypal, and video for FREE. And did I forget to say that it's FREE!

So set up your author website today and start building your audience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO ADVERTISING. THEY WILL BE DELETED. BUT YOU CAN PUT YOUR BUSINESS NAME AND TITLE IN YOUR SIGNATURE.