Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hilarious New Relationship Blog!

Hello Everyone!

For those who might be interested, I just wanted to tell you about my new relationship blog, based on my debut novel, The Bum Magnet. It's called "Get off the Love Short Bus, SistaGirl Advice for the Lovelorn and Relationship Challenged!"

I started some time ago but got caught up in the marketing of my novel and couldn't keep it up. This time around I've got a great new line-up of regular features and the content should be funny, real, and non-politically correct. :)

I hope you'll follow and enjoy!

http://thebummagnet.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Such a informative and interesting article about define relationship. The love short relationship are so advisable and interesting. Thanks to share informative article.

    100% free dating

    ReplyDelete

NO ADVERTISING. THEY WILL BE DELETED. BUT YOU CAN PUT YOUR BUSINESS NAME AND TITLE IN YOUR SIGNATURE.